Saturday, August 14, 2010


this is my last entry.
i suppose this has happened because i tried to join twitter last week.
and then i decided i had TOO many writing outlets...it was a bit overwhelming. so, i've decided to just stick with facebook for now. no blog, no tweeting. i've come to find that less is more. simplicity is key. :)

anyways, matt and i have been travelin as usual.. we are in denver, CO today. it's so fun here. but i'm afraid that this is the end of the road for my truck entries. it has been an AMAZING trip...so fun. i've read about a thousand books, seen thousands of cities, and met tons of great people. now i've decided i'm going to live in NY for a while with my friend candace. it's a new adventure just waiting........... :)

thank you ALL for riding along with me and keeping me company. and a special thanks to matthew sanchez...who let me come on this amazing trip in the first place. i am forever grateful.

3 comments:

  1. wow Ash, r u really moving to NY?? we already miss ya but now it's like u r so far away:( is this ur final decision? well i wish u the best of luck in NY and be safe!! lemme know if u plan to see mom before u leave and we'll come and see ya!! btw, this is a really cute pic of u two:) be careful and don't be too trusting of people!! focus on Ash!! i luv u girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..i am really drawn to NY. especially because of my love of acting. and art. and my friend candace is only charging me 200 a month. she went with me to my christian school. she's really nice. i will be very careful...and i'm very excited for a new adventure! i will be back to visit ALL i can ;)

    ReplyDelete