Friday, June 11, 2010

Here we go...


welcome aboard :) today begins the first day of my blog and i'm glad you're here to experience it with me. question. have you ever seen those huge big rigs on the freeway? sure you have. everyone has. but where ARE they going? where have they BEEN? what do they do all day anyway? well...about a week ago i decided i wanted to take a glimpse into the life of a trucker. my good friend matt was more than willing to take me (and my kitten) along for a ride in his semi...for who knows how long. for me, i knew it was time for an adventure. to try something new. besides, i haven't even seen much of the U.S.! all i've seen so far is good ol' california, which is where i was born and raised. but california has been feeling a bit cramped lately. it's time to get out and discover the world, meet new people, experience new things... and maybe discover a little something about myself along the way. so if you're interested, come along. but consider yourself warned--it's gonna be a bumpy ride. :)

2 comments:

  1. be sure not to eat the egg sandwiches from the tuck stops. they give you worms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. oh don't worry. i usually limit myslef to cereal, bananas and a superfood juice drink. anything beyond that i consider fair grounds for food poisoning...or worms. :]

    ReplyDelete